[hobbit] sounds on hobbit alerts

Dean Casey dcasey at pathfire.com
Mon Aug 27 17:59:15 CEST 2007

We use bbtray with Hobbit as well. Works fine. However, you might want
to replace the default of Homer Simpson yelling an expletive (RED) with
something more appropriate.

In our environment, we use Tom Hanks' line for "Apollo 13" - "Houston,
we have a problem" - to indicate RED status; and the "all systems
functioning normally" computer tag line from the original Star Trek TV
series to indicate return to GREEN status. Yes, it's true. I am an
uber-geek.

Dean Casey