[hobbit] Customer enable/disable script

s_aiello at comcast.net s_aiello at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 14:41:56 CEST 2007

I previously sent in a email outlining how I limit users ability to
enable/disable hosts. You can find this email in the Hobbit archive at,
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2007/07/msg00534.html

I am not using this on Alternative Pagesets, but it should still work. the
biggest point is that normal users (limited access) do not have access to the
Enable/Disable Admin form. They can only enable/disable from the host's info
page.

I hope this is of help to you.