[hobbit] About Web monitor

Paul Ehrenreich paulehr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 19:55:20 CEST 2007

well, one thing you can try is running a perl script that make a request for
the new page (some form of WWW::Mechanize mojo). After you get the page you
can try scrape out the stuff you looking for and send statuses back to the
hobbit server based on the information you got. At least that is a solution
I would try, unless someone has more kung-fu then I do ;)