[hobbit] cgi-bin

martin roby stonepound at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:58:32 CEST 2007

I have worked with apache a lot before. I have also setup hobbit
before, but never got the apache config right. It could be because I
use suse and it has a different default configuration.

one thing that seems to happen is the cgi-bin directory seems to
constantly duplicate  "
http://{server}/hobbit/hp/cgi-bin/cgi-bin/hobbitgraph.sh" . I have had
it goto 3-4 cgi-bins. It seems the combination of the /hp/ and cgi-bin
confuses something...  I tried using the configuration generated by
the install, also I have fought with it a while, but never got it
working 100%.