msgs Test

Thorsten.Erdmann at daimlerchrysler.com Thorsten.Erdmann at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Aug 10 15:45:18 CEST 2007

Hi,

after migrating from BB to Hobbit I see the msgs dot as gray. I read that
the Hobbit client does not support msgs tests now. I have Hobbit 4.1.2p1
installed. Is that test supported by the actual Hobbit?

Why is the msgs column there if there is no support for it. How can I hide
it? I read something about an option --no-clear-msgs but I don't know
where to put it in.
If there is no internal msgs support yet, is there some nice custom script
which examines all or some logs. Maybe I can use the old BB-msgs test, but
if there is something more advanced it would be nice.

BTW.: can someone point me to a good overview about all the parts of
hobbit and how they work together. I am missing the big picture. So I
often where to do what.

Thank you
Thorsten

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete it. We thank you for your support.