[hobbit] Feature requests; filter out MVFS

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Wed Aug 1 19:31:11 CEST 2007

Unfortunately, the PCRE for the IGNORE keyword in the DISK directive
doesn't work any better than it does in the LOG directive in 420.

Henrik, any chance this will be fixed in the next release?

Thanks,
Steve

--
Along this tree / From root to crown / Ideas flow up / And vetoes
down. -A senior executive, quoted by Peter Drucker

Nonviolence means avoiding not only
external physical violence but also
internal violence of spirit. You not only
refuse to shoot a man, but you refuse to
hate him.
-Martin Luther King, Jr., civil-rights leader (1929-1968)