[hobbit] check messages logfile

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Apr 26 16:45:16 CEST 2007

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 03:41:32PM +0200, Bengt Olsson wrote:
> Hello again
>
> I think a missed something crucial here.....
>
> I can't find the client-local.cfg file on the hobbit client, but the
> localclient.cfg file "talk" about the client-local.cfg file regaring the
> log config.

The client-local.cfg file is on the Hobbit server. you should remember
that once the Hobbit client is installed, you should *never* have to
do anything on the client box. All configuration is done on the Hobbit
server.

> We run hobbit-client-4.2.0-1 version,  installed from rpm package.
>
> On the sevrer we run Hobbit 4.1.2p1.

Oops - you must be running 4.2.0 on the server as well, for logfile
monitoring to work.