[hobbit] Hobbitd constantly yellow

Thompson, Brian Brian.Thompson at detroitdiesel.com
Mon Apr 23 16:19:53 CEST 2007

My most recent alert as of less than a minute ago...

Latest errormessages:
Ignored PURPLE status update from 53.215.63.xx for PkgPRI.ddc.panalyse
Ignored PURPLE status update from 53.215.63.xx for PkgPRI.ddc.pcdb
Ignored PURPLE status update from 53.215.63.xx for PkgPRI-pings.ddc.cnctr_1
Ignored PURPLE status update from 53.215.63.xx for PkgPRI.ddc.ptime
Ignored PURPLE status update from 53.215.63.xx for PkgPRI.ddc.net
Ignored PURPLE status update from 53.215.63.xx for PkgPRI.ddc.pif
Ignored PURPLE status update from 53.215.63.xx for PkgPRI-pings.ddc.websrv
Ignored PURPLE status update from 53.215.63.xx for PkgPRI.ddc.load
Ignored PURPLE status update from 53.215.63.xx for PkgPRI.ddc.ora
Ignored PURPLE status update from 53.215.63.xx for PkgPRI.ddc.orats
Ignored PURPLE status update from 53.215.63.xx for PkgPRI.ddc.pback
Ignored PURPLE status update from 53.215.63.xx for PkgPRI.ddc.papst

As far as I know all of these services are still active.  I wasn't the one to set this thing up (unfortunately) so I'm not sure if our image was incomplete.

Thanks,

Brian Thompson