Information on hostsvc pages

Kosh Vorlon Kosh_Vorlon at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 21 17:50:06 CEST 2007

Hello everyone. I'm a new user to Hobbit, but I have been using BB Pro for years. I'm ready to make the move after seeing their latest updates vs. what I can get out of Hobbit. I'm sure I will have a few questions, but I thought I would start off with this one. It is probably simple, but I could not find anything searching the mail archives on online in general. Could just be a syntax issue.

Off the main page when you click on gifs it takes you to the hostsvc information page. Mostly what I see is great, but on the procs and ports page I was wondering if there was an option to not display ( or limit ) all the detailed process information. The reason I ask is due to many of the servers in my cluster have 500 - 1000 concurrent connections and have 5000 - 10000 processes running on them. While it might not add any extra workload to display the information on the page it does add a lot of grief when I'm tring to view the graph which is way, way, way down on the page.

I guess another alternative would be the ability to move the graph from the bottom of the page to the top, like you can the history button.

Any help is much appreciated