[hobbit] Monitoring of MS Exchange

David Gilmore david at stenhouseconsulting.com
Thu Apr 19 17:51:18 CEST 2007

There is one script on deadcat.net that I am aware of the will give some
insight on your Exchange server database size.  This is not as a big an
issue since the release of E2k3 SP2, but it still is something to keep an
eye one.  There may be other scripts there as well, but I have not looked in
sometime.

I am sure there are plenty of WMI counters that can be checked for Exchange,
and know that other products leverage those counters.   The most obvious one
is MOM from Microsoft, but also n-Able is a good third party solution, just
very expensive.

David