[hobbit] order of BB2 columns

Tod Hansmann thansmann at directpointe.com
Tue Apr 17 01:21:46 CEST 2007

Yes, but you would have to modify the page code in pagegen.c in order to
do so, as far as I'm aware.  I know of no option you can pass to hobbit
to modify this.  We did something similar in modifying the order hosts
are displayed (unacked on top, acked on bottom under a header).  Your
change would require more places to recode, and would require you to
know C, but it can be done if it's important enough to invest the time
required.

Tod Hansmann
Network Engineer
DirectPointe, Inc