[hobbit] Variable lines in graphs

Charles Goyard charles.goyard at orange-ftgroup.com
Mon Apr 16 12:12:47 CEST 2007

Hobbit Client wrote :
> Thanks for the answer.
>
> Yes, I already have the scripts (one for Linux and other for Windows) and I
> have others scripts with their graphs but I don't know how to create files
> like you say (fan.1.rrd). I only make a graph called fan.rrd for each server
> and I haven't found anything about it in man pages. How can I make them?

Hi,

it fact, you can't unless you apply a patch I submitted somes weeks (and
months) ago.

Search the archive for :

 Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:07:01 +0200
 Subject: Re: [hobbit] Custom graphs again

There's a patch that lets one have split rrd files just like the disk
column, but for NCV-like output. It comes with full documentation (in
the man pages and tutorial). I hope one day it will be integrated in the
mainstream hobbit. I use it in production for several months and works
like a charm.

Charles Goyard - charles.goyard at orange-ftgroup.com - (+33) 1 45 38 01 31
Orange Business Services - online multimedia  // ingénierie