Feature Request (was Re: [hobbit] DOWNTIME for disk)

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 17:57:55 CEST 2007

Well it is almost same as putting the TIME parameter in hobbit-alerts.cfg in
the sense that, I cannot say why the service should be ignored.

In DOWNTIME=6:1730:2030:"Backup running"

I cannot use that "cause" string with TIME either.

Plus it could be much simpler to define 2 hrs routine outage with
DOWNTIME for a specific service than the other 22 hrs when it should
be running using TIME parameters, specially when the outage does not
happend at the begin or end of the timerange, but in the middle.

Hence requesting a feature

DOWNTIME=day:starttime:endtime:TESTname:"cause"