[hobbit] Environmental Monitor

Rolf Masfelder rolf.masfelder at nector-itservices.de
Fri Apr 6 14:53:51 CEST 2007

Am Montag, 2. April 2007 16:07 schrieb Brett Morrow:
> I am looking for a good Environmental (multiple temperature and
> humidity from all over the room are the main things I am looking for)
> monitor that works with hobbit.  Does anyone have a suggestion for
> such a device that works well with hobbit and willing to share setup
> information? (we have looking at some devices + demon + mrtg scripts,
> but could not get them to work right)
>
> Thanks
>
> -Brett
I'm using 1wire sensors for temperature mesurement (only testing now).
It is based on 1wire devices and OWFS (owfs.sf.net). The hobbit-script
based on bb-temps.sh from http://www.deadcat.net.

Some devices and examples are on http://www.owfs.org

information for humidity-sensors from maxim:
http://pdfserv.maxim-ic.com/en/an/humsensor.pdf

here is the english article which guide me to all this stuff ...
http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/65/Perl_Temperature_Sensors.pdf

good luck

Rolf Masfelder