[hobbit] More Downtime issues

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 16:11:48 CEST 2007

Bill,

Please send your bb-hosts entries for those that have the downtime
specified.  Also, at the time this incident occurs (or when you discover
it) and BEFORE you restart Hobbit, send the last several lines of the
log file where you see the messages and a 'ls -l' of /var/log/hobbit (or
whereever your log files live).

Send the recent messages from any log file that was updated on the
current day (or the day the incident occurred).

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007