Solaris Client

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Sun Apr 1 21:44:22 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm just setting up my hobbit environment.  I have a single Solaris 9
system.  I really don't want to spend the time to make that a build
environment nor through the hassle of signing up for a site to get one
client.  Does anyone know where I can simple down download a compiled
Solaris Client?

Thanks,

Bruce

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you. Fellowes, Inc.