[hobbit] Stop ack'd alerts propagating

Jones, Jason (Altrincham) JasonAS_Jones at mentor.com
Wed Sep 27 11:03:55 CEST 2006

How have you set up these subpages? Little embarrassing really I used
the noprop stuff to stop yellow message alerts propagating just never
thought of looking for the nopropack :( anyways I've used subpage,
subparent, alternate pagesets etc. and never had a problem with errors
not propagating.
Jason.