[hobbit] semi-OT -- anyone using hobbit-mailack with ms-exchange 2003 as the MTA?

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Tue Sep 26 16:55:26 CEST 2006

Yup -- I am indeed trying to use a subdomain, and it doesn't seem to be
working.

We have tried following the example you pointed us to, and we're getting
delivery failures with a ststus of 5.4.6 (too many hops). It *looks*
like the exchange system is looping internally; there seems to be a step
missing somewhere. (It doesn't help that the article indicates this
should work for subdomain mail, but shows examples only for cross-domain
adressing).

We've got a couple more ideas to thrash out; I'll let you know if we
ever get it working.

Tom