[dbcheck] feature request: regexp-based config

Gildas Le Nadan gn1 at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Sep 25 12:47:36 CEST 2006

(even though this is related to dbcheck and not to hobbit per-se I send
this email here, as I guess it may be of interest for other
agent-writers-to-be)

Hi,

I have an important number of mysql server to monitor using dbcheck. On
some of them, I have created a monitoring account, on others I use an
already existing account.

Interestingly enough, servers with a similar configuration have a
similar name, so I would be interested in using regexp-based
configuration but as far as I know, dbcheck.ini must have an entry for
each database to monitor.

Francesco, would it be feasible?

Cheers,
Gildas