Problem with cgi

Watkins, Michael MWatkins at tiaa-cref.org
Fri Sep 22 21:26:31 CEST 2006

Everything is up and running but when I tryied to put up anything that
is requiring cgi file it will now work.  It puts this error below in the
apache error logs.  I wrote a test cgi script and it works so apache
config is correct.  Also the libpcre**** files are all there.  I am
running on Solaris 10.

[Fri Sep 22 15:10:15 2006] [error] [client 10.xxx.x.xx] ld.so.1:
hobbit-enadis.cgi: fatal: libpcre.so.0: open failed: No such file or
directory, referer: http://xxxxxx/hobbit/bb2.html

[Fri Sep 22 15:10:15 2006] [error] [client 10.xxx.x.xx] Premature end of
script headers: hobbit-enadis.sh, referer:
http://xxxxxxx/hobbit/bb2.html

Mike Watkins

Distributed Systems-UNIX Services SSC

704-988-3222

This message, including any attachments, contains 'confidential' information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
TIAA-CREF