How to configure Clients

Christian Rehberger c.rehberger at oclcpica.org
Fri Sep 22 13:34:52 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm using hobbit since mondy this week and now I run in problems how
to configure various checks on various clients.

Ok, I built a hobit server sucsessfully. The network tests works all
fine.

But now I have to check disk space and procs on two other machines.
I've installed the client on each machine but I cannot configure the
warnlevel or paniclevel of these clients or procs at all.

It seems, that only entries in the server located file
"hobbit-clients.cfg" takes care?

My problem is, that I have to use different levels on each client
machine!

Whats wrong with my configuration?

Thankx

Chris