[hobbit] BBWin configuration gui

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Wed Sep 20 13:04:01 CEST 2006

>From what I know the new version (hoping it's in the next one) will have
the possibility to centralize the configuration like normal hobbit
client so you can define all the warning and checks in one point. At
that point it would be nice to have a gui/web interface to edit the
hobbit central configuration if it's all in one server. A gui is nice
but when you've to deploy/configure more then 100 server it's a bit time
consuming to work with.

I don't know if a gui is planned but I've not read of one being
developed.