[hobbit] 4.2 problems on Solaris8

Jon Hittner jhittner at vmsinfo.com
Wed Sep 20 00:07:42 CEST 2006

It was my own stupidity.. I had been using the same source located on a nfs
server to install to many clients.  I had first installed on a linux box,
then the next client was Solaris.  Although I did run configure again, I had
forgot to run make clean and it must have had some files left over.

I ran 'make clean', then deleted the Makefile and it installed with no errors.

Jon