Linecount for Multigraph

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Sat Sep 16 14:32:12 CEST 2006

Hi Henrik,
Regarding the line count for Multigraph it works good only for disk or
some checks.... It's possible to check if the status/data message
already have a <!-- linecount=xx --> in it and use that as linecount?
Just something like (well could be done better I know :P) :
                char *lcountid = strstr(restofmsg, "<!-- linecount=");
                if (lcountid) linecount=atoi(lcountid+15);

Around line 359 of htmllog.c so that if we want to add a multigraph we
can put the <!-- linecount into the page and it will got read from the
hobbit server generating a nice to see host page instead of getting many
line of not available graphs at the end of the page?
The rest of the test will continue to work as usual but if extention
developer want to graph something it will be simpler to put a linecount
for them inside the test instead of trying to count how many line of
unknown format data are into the page...

Francesco