[hobbit] devmon help

Aiello, Steve (GE, Corporate, consultant) steve.aiello at ge.com
Fri Sep 15 18:22:05 CEST 2006

You may want to use the Devmon mailing list for your devmon woes,
devmon-support-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net.

By default, when you start devmon, devmon runs as a daemon. to
troubleshoot you can use the -f option to keep it in the foreground,
i.e.  ./devmon -f -vvvv

that may output information to point you in the right direction.