R: [hobbit] question on disable until ok

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Thu Sep 14 16:29:37 CEST 2006

If you use the last bb-xsnmp it also check with hobbit query command to see if a host is alive but it check only if the host is "red" so it will not get disabled. I got some problem with it because if it get a error in snmp response it exit and don't continue to check other hosts... I've modified it to continue to check.. Attached is a patch with the 1.79 version available on deadcat that check if a host exist in the bbhost file and if it's "conn" state is not "green" (so if you've disabled the conn test it will not check for snmp.