[hobbit] host names not displayed in metrics report CGI

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Mon Sep 11 16:00:48 CEST 2006

I am currently experiencing the exact same problem as described below
(no host names showing), and the same workaround makes them display
again (appending "?pagepattern=.*" to the URL).  I'm not sure when it
started happening, except that I know it was working in the past,
because I reported that problem with having duplicate hostnames and we
got that fixed.

-Charles