[hobbit] tracking bad users

PNIXON at ci.somerville.ma.us PNIXON at ci.somerville.ma.us
Tue Oct 31 16:10:16 CET 2006

The actual file is (on my system):

/var/log/hobbit/acknowledge.log

-----Original Message-----
From: Jones, Jason (Altrincham) [mailto:JasonAS_Jones at mentor.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 9:45 AM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] tracking bad users

Hi all,

I am curious, where are the ack'd alerts stored? How does hobbit know an
alert is ack'd, the reason I want to know is so I can generate a list of
ack'd alerts with their reasons and durations so I can name and shame the
admins who are giving bad reason (i.e. one gave their initials as the
reason) and/or acking for a long time and not giving a callID (just a number
so we can find it in a database basically).

Thanks,
Jason.

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk