[hobbit] Hobbit-perl-notes

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Tue Oct 31 03:00:39 CET 2006

This is great!  The only problem I'm having is if I define a Link, the
link URL is ignored and instead the link that is created is a link to
the notes page. A sample link definition that I am using is:
"Reports URL|Internal Link|http://internal.reports.mydomain.com/"

When I view the notes for the host, the "Internal Link" takes me to
https://hobbitserver/hobbit-cgi/hobbitperl-notes.sh?HOST=myhostname#

-Charles