[hobbit] format for CPU data?

Kern, Thomas Thomas.Kern at hq.doe.gov
Thu Oct 19 17:08:48 CEST 2006

But then you get a column for VM-CPU, a column for MVS-CPU, a column for
W2K-CPU, a column for WinXP-CPU, a column for Solaris-CPU (not really a
linux), a column for AIX-CPU (another not really a linux) and finally a
column for CPU (for the real linux systems). Now repeat that for DISK,
MSGS, PROCS, FILES, MEMORY, PORTS, BACKUP, etc.

You need a very WIDE screen when management wants it ALL on one page.

/Thomas Kern
/301-903-2211