[hobbit] format for CPU data?

Charles Goyard cgoyard at cvf.fr
Thu Oct 19 16:54:46 CEST 2006

Hi,

Mike wrote:
> I'm writing agents for other systems than linux and I want the data
> to be graphed just like the linux data is graphed. Can someone please
> post the expected format for CPU data so the data will be graphed?

The real good way is to implement the native format of your OS on the
server-side of hobbit. If it's a Unix-POSIX-like system, it's roughly a
matter of cut and paste of the existing code. I did it for Sco's Unix
(bleh!), and it made me understand hobbit internals much.

Charles Goyard - cgoyard at cvf.fr - (+33) 1 45 38 01 31