[hobbit] Sending data from script to an rrd

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Wed Oct 18 22:43:40 CEST 2006

A note about NCV -- this is Yet Another Way to snag numbers and put them
into graphs, but I never got it to work.  So I did it the hard way.
Others have gotten NCV to work.  The problem is that NCV instructions
are unnecessary if you write your own parser.

I agree that the documentation is not written as a tutorial, but more as
a dump of working code.

GLH