Notes protocol: working as expected?

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Tue Oct 17 10:28:53 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I'm trying to get the notes protocol to work to send data with cfg2html
to the hobbit server... I don't know if those are known problems or is
working as expected:
1) sending
bb localhost "notes HOSTNAME.html pippopluto"
Will not create any file it seems that the only way to make the notes
protocol to work is to use only the HOSTNAME with no extention like bb
localhost "notes HOSTNAME pippopluto" , is this right?
2) the file will not contain only the data sent to hobbit but also the
"notes HOSTNAME" at the beginning. Is this normal too?

Francesco