[hobbit] Script to configure and show graphs and group of graphs

Aiello, Steve (GE, Corporate, consultant) steve.aiello at ge.com
Fri Oct 13 03:06:37 CEST 2006

Something I have been dying to see is the whatever view of the graphs I
am looking at, single graph, multiple stat grpahs, multiple servers,
etc....  Would be a great option to be able to export the data out. So
whatever data is making up the displayed graph, have the option to
download a file with that same data stats, csv, xml, whatever.

I get asked alot by my users for the raw trend data....   this would
allow users to serve their own data needs.