Suggestion Needed

Costa, Todd (DMH) Todd.Costa at state.ma.us
Thu Oct 12 16:41:57 CEST 2006

Hi Folks,

	I am writing because I am looking for a way to monitor specific
folder (directory) on a W2K server. In particular I am watching for
temporary files that will not delete on their own. And I want to be notified
via Hobbit when a specific number of files appear or disk space is used
within that specific folder.

	Is there an extension out there that can do this already before I
ask someone to write a method for me? I appreciate you response and time to
this need.

Thanks

"Work Smarter not Harder...use Open Standards with Software that supports
it."
Todd M. Costa
Department of Mental Health - Commonwealth of Massachusetts