[hobbit] Representing disk data for graphing

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Wed Oct 11 17:26:46 CEST 2006

OK, it doesn't appear to be related to the column header.

When I removed the code I added for the column header experiment, I
mistakenly left 'color' in the column header, but removed the icon from
the detail.  The graphs re-appeared with the header there, but the
percentage was back in the 5th column where they would be in a
Unix-style display.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007