"Disable until OK" doesn't get logged in $BBDISABLED?

Eric van de Meerakker eric-list-1 at softlution.com
Thu Oct 5 16:36:28 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm currently upgrading to Hobbit 4.2.0 (our old systems still run
4.0.4) and I have an issue with a DeadCat BB extension called
"show_blue.sh". It turns out that disabling something "until OK" doesn't
write a log in $BBDISABLED, while disabling something with a specific
duration will. Re-enabling such a test by hand will also result in a
"Could not remove disable-file" log entry in the enadis.log file.

show_blue is intended to show all disabled tests in the "All non-green
view" and uses the files in $BBDISABLED to determine which tests are
disabled, the behaviour above makes it impossible for show_blue to
determine all disabled tests.

What can I do to get show_blue working correctly with "disable until OK"?

Best regards,

Eric.