Patch for 4.2.0

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Thu Oct 5 11:58:31 CEST 2006

This could be useful for other too so I'll post it on the list ..

I've patched the 4.2.0 with latest patches and I've applied some little
change I was doing in the last couple of days.
Those are small change that will not influence the way hobbit is working
for a normal setup.
They're just a bunch of line for each modification. This is a small
description on what is changed on each single file:

- bbdisplay/bbgen.c : Don't disable rss and wml in pagesets. If the user
don't want them for pagesets they can leave out the options to generate
them while running bbgen
- hobbitd/rrd/do_disk.c (bugfix): While using /group option of the bb
command if the status is green the first line will not be skipped at all
and will generate one more rrd files.
- lib/htmllog.c : If the message has already a <!-- linecount=xx --> tag
inside of the message don't count the line but get that value. This will
also make the client that will use it work without having to modify the
multigraphs settings
- web/hobbitgraph.c :  Modify FNPATTERN to have a default "^" in front
of the file spec. If it's needed to get some file with pattern in the
middle of the file you can put a +* in front of the pattern but at least
for all the default graph it will not create any problem and it will
allow for using rrd filename containing for example the word "disk" in
the middle without distrupting the disk graph.

The patch is against 4.2.0 with the allinone.patch of 3/10/2006.

For Henrik, I've sent you some mails (also this one) in the last few
days but I think I get some problems to send email directly to you...

Francesco