MRTG Integration - Graph titles

Shane Presley shane.presley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 20:31:20 CEST 2006

Hello,

Running Hobbit Monitor 4.2.0

I'm using the instructions found in hobbit-mrtg.html.  I've created my
MRTG config files, using RRD and the appropriate WorkDir.  Also setup
the Directory statements.

In fact, I see my RRD files going into the correct path.  And clicking
on the trends column for a various server shows new graphs.

My only problem, is the graph titles seem odd.  The legend on each
graph is correct (as I've given in the Target name).  But the title is
always "Server Name Network Traffic (MRTG)"

Is there a way for it to use my TITLE tag from the MRTG config file?

Thanks
Shane