[hobbit] New patches for Hobbit 4.2.0, and a combined "all-in-one" patch is available

Frédéric Mangeant frederic.mangeant at steria.com
Tue Oct 3 15:17:32 CEST 2006

Le 03/10/2006 14:49, Henrik Stoerner a écrit :
> Everyone,
>
> I'm slowly getting back into doing Hobbit development after a seriously
> stressing period of other work.
>
> To get things started, I've merged a series of minor enhancement patches
> into the code, and dropped a couple of changes that didn't work out
> right. So there is a new set of patches available on the 4.2.0 patches
> page http://www.hswn.dk/hobbitsw/patches/
>
> And in response to popular demand, there is now also an all-in-one patch
> so you can get all of the new stuff in one go.
>
> I'll probably give this a bit more testing - if you have the time,
> please test it also - and then do a 4.2.1 release later this month.

Hi Henrik

I was just writting an email asking for the availability of 4.2.0p1 or
4.2.1 :-)
By the way, will 4.2.1 incorporate the nice features you've added in the
"info" column ?

I also have a question about upgrading from 4.1 to 4.2 : my main Hobbit
server is running 4.1.2p2, and I'm also running a few 4.1.2p2 bbproxy /
bbtest-net servers.
Can I upgrade the different bbproxy servers before upgrading the main
Hobbit server ?

Thanks in advance.

Frédéric Mangeant

Steria GDU Sophia Antipolis