2 questions

Galen Johnson gjohnson at trantor.org
Tue Oct 3 03:21:47 CEST 2006

Hey Henrik,

I'm playing around with the Ports monitoring that is built into Hobbit.
I'm planning to use the graphing function to trend the number of
connections for a particular port...the questions I have are:

1) Why can I not set a minimun of 0?  I thought that by explicitly
specifying 0 for the min count I should be able to have it always be
green and graph the number of connections...however, it seems that
Hobbit is overriding the hard 0 setting.

2) when using TEXT="Some Service", it shows up on the web page as "Some
Service...leading quote visible...I'm assuming this is not expected
behavior...I haven't checked the patch page yet but I'll be headed there
next.

Note, this is Hobbit 4.2...August download.

=G=