[hobbit] Installing on RH4

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 17:48:01 CEST 2006

rrdtool is a package you need to install.  see Dag Apt Repository,
http://dag.wieers.com/apt/
rpm checks installed RPMs (fping is not installed as a RPM, in this cae,
thus failed the dependency test). RPM doesn't really check whether fping cmd
is available or not (the complains is about the package not the cmd) If you
are confident the stuff is there, you can always override it by '--nodeps'
during 'rpm -ivh'