[hobbit] How to change default background color

Johann Eggers Johann.Eggers at teleatlas.com
Wed Nov 22 09:57:02 CET 2006

_______________________________________
From: Amit.A Bakshi [mailto:a.a.bakshi at gmail.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 22. November 2006 09:52
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] How to change default background color

Thanks Ralph for the trick,,I would require one more help.

like where to change the FONT color  & about inserting the LOGO for all the pages.

As i did the background to white but fonts are also in lighter color.

Amit

It's in hobbitserver.cfg

On 11/21/06, Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell at gmail.com> wrote:
On 11/21/06, Amit.A Bakshi <a.a.bakshi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a newbee to hobbit, have done the installation & configuration of the
> hobbit server reading docs.
> All went good & hobbit is working pretty fine.
>
> I need to change the background color (black) to white.
> How can I do it, i searched the mail-list archive but didnt find any hint.
> Pls suggest

I think you'd need to go into the server/www/gifs directory and
install suitable alternatives for these files:

  bkg-blue.gif
  bkg-clear.gif
  bkg-green.gif
  bkg-purple.gif