clientupdate

Jones, Jason (Altrincham) JasonAS_Jones at mentor.com
Tue Nov 21 11:51:56 CET 2006

Hi all,

I'm probably doing something wrong, I have made a client and added a
#TEST line in hobbitclient.cfg to see if it gets updated, I have used
client-local.cfg to affect only one server, fine.  The problem arises on
the client-side it seems, when I run clientupdate --level it reports the
right name, however the hobbitclient.cfg file does not contain the #TEST
line, reading the documentation it says clientupdate cannot delete or
rename files, but can it overwrite them? Or am I doing something wrong?
If so how can I get a better idea of what is going on?

Thanks,
Jason.