[hobbit] CPU Monitoring

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Wed Nov 15 21:27:04 CET 2006

If by track you mean the graph, it is still populated with the high load
values, so that can be used to show management that over time this
machine has had excessive utilization.

You may be able to find a thresshold where the machine bounces between
green, yellow and red during the day.  Be aware though that each time it
goes between colors that a histlog entry is made (which may require more
disk space, depending upon how often it bounces and how long you let it
bounce).

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007