[hobbit] File status information in client-data

Kern, Thomas Thomas.Kern at hq.doe.gov
Tue Nov 14 14:55:33 CET 2006

I will take a look at the logfetch.c to check on what it writes into the
client-data stream.

If the hobbit server receives a complete client-data stream with file:
status information and a separate status message for machinename.files,
which one gets used for creating the files webpage?

/Thomas Kern
/301-903-2211