[hobbit] rrd graphs for devmon scripts

Charles Goyard cgoyard at cvf.fr
Tue Nov 7 18:39:18 CET 2006

The NCV backend should takes care of it :

	/* If extra data after the value, skip to end of line */

What beats me is that the spaces should have been stripped off :

"Temperature at probe 1" should be "Temperatureatprobe1".

So I believe the problem is elsewhere.

Could you sent your NCV setup to the list ?

Jason, beware that DS names (once stripped) are limited to 19
characters, it may bite you in the future if you use such long names.
(I'm finishing a patch that breaks this limit).

--
Charles Goyard - cgoyard at cvf.fr - (+33) 1 45 38 01 31