[hobbit] Hobbit on Solaris Working

Great Dilla great.dilla at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 00:04:06 CET 2006

if you want to skip adding things to library/linker variables like
LD_LIBRARY_PATH, you might want to run crle ( crle -u -v -i
/usr/local/lib:LIBRARY_DIR:LIBRARY_DIR ).. -v turns on verbose so you
know what is happening.

that way your applications will run without trouble of not finding the
libraries.

hope this helps.