[hobbit] http content check

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun May 28 18:50:35 CEST 2006

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 08:08:18PM +0200, Francesco Duranti wrote:
> Hi Henrik, thanks for the really good work you're doing with Hobbit!
>
> Do you think it will be possible to have an option on the content URL
> check to hide the URL and the output of the web page

I'll go as far as to remove the actual content data from the display.
Removing the URL's completely is really hard, because they show up in
so many places - I actually did try and remove them, only to notice that
they show up directly on the HTTP responsetime graph.

So what you can do with the latest snapshot is to put a "HIDEHTTP" tag
on the host entry in bb-hosts, and this will keep all content data off
the content-check status pages. But the URL's will still be visible.