[hobbit] FILE help?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed May 24 22:16:37 CEST 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 10:04:50AM -0500, Rich Smrcina wrote:
> > > The description of mtime is as follows:
> > >
> > > to check if a file was updated within the past 10 minutes (600 seconds):
> > > mtime<600.
>
> Also, I'm prefectly OK with the possiblity that this is a documentation issue.
> If the functionality doesn't match the documentation, it's always easier to
> change the doc.  :)

I'm open to suggestions :-)

Anyway, the thing about these FILE rules is that the rules describe
criteria that must be met - only when they are met will the status be
green.

So "mtime<600" means "the difference between current time and the mtime
of the file must be less than 600 seconds - if not, the file status will
go red".